Get Ready to Tackle your Biggest Goals!
The weight-loss coaching program is six weeks long. The intensive program is specialized and tailored for you. This unique format is what makes my life coaching programs so awesome, and also why my programs have a 100% success rate. That’s right, you heard me. Every woman who has completed the six-week #fitforlife Program has achieved her weight loss and life goals. Yeah, you heard me right. Every woman who has completed the six-week #fitforlife Program has achieved her weight loss goals. Get ready to stop “trying” to lose weight, because it’s time to get fit for life I’ve created the #Fitforlife Coaching Program for mommas who are setting new goals in their health/ fitness/life journey. As your coach, we work together to develop a specific, internally-driven goal. We then design a training plan and define measurable progress benchmarks. The result? A clear path to obtaining and overcoming challenges in your life, along with the support to kick some serious ass.
Who is this program right for?
Simply put, this program is for mommas who are looking to take their health, fitness, and lifestyle to the next level. The program is perfect for the lady who is:
- stuck in the “rut of life,” doubting their greatness, and needs a serious kick-in-the-pants;
- tired of always “being on a diet” and is ready to lose weight naturally and for good;
- knowledgeable about nutrition and weight loss, but just can’t seem to reach her physique goals;
- ready to get to work, lose the weight, set big goals, & kick ass.
How is this coaching program delivered?
- Weekly coaching sessions, either in-person or over the phone.
- Weekly homework based upon those coaching sessions.
- Daily accountability.
- Regular check-ins via text and email.
- TONS of tools & resources, many of which I write specifically for you.
- Weekly notes from our coaching sessions, documenting all the major concepts we’ve covered, including additional research and learning opportunities.
- WEEK 1: Goal setting, food journaling
- WEEK 2: The Hunger Scale, dietary analysis & establishing new habits
- WEEK 3: Exercise: Habits & Mindset for Success
- WEEK 4: Eating for athletic performance and optimal hormonal balance
- WEEK 5: 30-day plan with weekly goals
- WEEK 6: Writing your long-term plan for success
In six weeks, you will learn the tools to continue losing the weight and kicking ass. You will have habits and internal systems of accountability that keep you in check. This will be the last time you ever “try” to lose weight because you are now #fitforlife.
Learn the tools necessary to form healthy habits:
Stop doubting your greatness and set some serious Goals!
Defining your “why” and internal motivation
Addressing the setbacks, and a plan to overcome them
Setting measurable, attainable, and realistic progress benchmarks
Your Brain: The biggest saboteur to obtaining your goals
The power of intuition and finding what “lights you on fire”
Why aren’t you doing what you’re naturally good at?
Honor the commitments we make to ourselves.
Excelling in the face of Failure
How to do what scares you, and do it well!